A few common sense insoles that are easy to be ignored
1、 Function of insole
1. Prevent the foot from sliding inside the shoe. The shoe bed in the shoe is flat, but the sole of the foot is not. Therefore, when walking, the sole of the foot will slide in the shoe. Each step of walking requires a little more effort, and long-distance walking is more likely to increase various injuries. The use of three-dimensional insoles can fill the space between the sole and the shoe bed and reduce the sliding of the sole in the shoe.
2. Improve the support and stability of the step. The insole with foot shape in the heel can reduce the swing when walking and following the ground, thus reducing fatigue and reducing the chance of trauma.
3. Shock absorption. There are two kinds of shock-absorbing insoles. One is to use a hard cup-shaped heel support or a shock-absorbing pad. Because the thick muscle of the human heel is a natural shock-absorbing function, as long as it is matched with a hard rubber support or a shock-absorbing pad with an appropriate radian, it can play a good shock-absorbing function. The other is to use soft materials, such as gel and air cushion, to absorb the impact force when the heel touches the ground, which is suitable for high running and jumping movements such as running and basketball.
4. Correct walking and standing posture. This is the function that orthopedic insoles can play. Many people, due to natural and other factors, can not be 100% vertical between the spine and leg bones when standing, or swing left and right when walking, resulting in various bone and joint injuries in the long term. With the help of orthopedic insoles, the posture during walking and standing can be corrected, so as to reduce the trauma.
2、 Classification of insoles
According to the materials of insoles in the current market, they can be roughly divided into cotton insoles, insoles made of pure natural materials such as hemp, rattan, grass and paper, leather insoles, gel insoles, EVA insoles, high polymer breathable cotton insoles and Pu insoles.
1. Traditional cotton insole. It is made of pure new cotton cloth material and should be classified as environmental protection insole. Its advantages are: good air permeability, can absorb part of the odor, and has no toxic side effects on the skin.
Disadvantages: poor plasticity, no sweat absorption, easy deformation. In the process of walking, it often slides or jumps out of the shoes, which increases the wearer's worry. For people with heavy foot sweat, the poor perspiration absorption makes the whole shoe like a Rainstorm on the Loess pile, which is muddy and painful. At the same time, it has no odor removal function.
In addition, most of these insoles are processed by manual workshops or simple small factories. Most of the raw materials are from recycled old clothes, polluted and worn bed sheets and covers of hospitals, hotels and hotels, industrial leftover materials, and felt blankets processed with black cotton. This kind of insole material is generally made without any disinfection and sterilization, and the surface is covered with a layer of new fabric. The bacterial content of this kind of insole is seriously over the standard, and it is an important source of transmission of beriberi infection. The relevant departments call it garbage insole.
2. Insoles made of pure natural environmental protection materials, such as hemp, rattan, grass and paper. Advantages: the material is natural and environmental friendly, and has some antibacterial effect and good air permeability. Disadvantages: due to the difficulty of fine workmanship, it affects the comfort and beauty, and also has the defect of easy sliding in the shoes.
3. Leather insole (imitation leather insole). Advantages: comfortable and elegant, suitable for people with less sweat on their feet. Disadvantages: the leather of the leather insole will become stiff after aging, and the real leather insole will only absorb odor, not deodorize, and has poor moisture absorption. Therefore, it is not suitable for those whose feet are sweaty and smelly.
In addition, the leather of this kind of insole is generally tanned and colored. It is mainly made of pig inner skin, cow second layer and cow third layer. The imitation leather insole is mostly made of crushed leather debris and glued and pressed. Imitation leather insoles have poor air permeability, and will change color when inhaled, and will pollute socks or upper lining.
4. Gel elastomer insole (silicone insole). Advantages gel elastomer has super shock absorption, excellent cushioning and long-lasting comfort, eliminating pain and fatigue of feet and joints during walking and sports, and alleviating concussion to spine and hindbrain. It is suitable for people who often walk and exercise. Disadvantages: poor air permeability.
5. EVA insole. Vinyl acetate copolymer, polymer material. Advantages: light weight, good elasticity, good flexibility, not easy to wrinkle, suitable for various climates. Disadvantages: poor air permeability and long-time resilience, but high elastic EVA can solve such problems.
6. The environmental protection high polymer breathable cotton insole, represented by "haiboli", is also called "poly you" in English. The main component is polyurethane, which has good air permeability, super water absorption, excellent deformation resistance, good odor resistance, and shock absorption and rebound functions. It conforms to the stress change of the foot during the landing retention time, especially for long-term and high-intensity sports. It is a sports of various brands Ideal insole material for casual shoes.
7. Pu insole. Polymer polyurethane is a synthetic material. Advantages: high density, hardness, toughness, wear resistance, good elasticity, and not easy to wrinkle. It is mainly used for the sole of shoes. Disadvantages: easy yellowing, poor elongation and poor air permeability.
3、 Cause of foot odor
The causes of foot odor are caused by the following factors.
1. Humid environment: after wearing shoes, the surface temperature of human foot skin will rise from the normal temperature of 37 ° C to 4L ° C. In addition, the foot will expand with the increase of temperature, which makes the foot just fill the entire space of the shoes. In addition, the friction of the sole during walking will also generate heat. The sultry heat produces sweat, and a large amount of sweat is discharged from the feet every day. There are more than 600 sweat glands per square centimeter of the sole of the foot, a total of more than 250000 sweat glands, 2-4 times more than other parts of the body. About 60% of the sweat is discharged from the edge of the shoe, and 30% is discharged from the base of the inner cushion. The rest will stay in the shoe, which will produce a wet feeling. Besides water and salt, the sweat also contains lactic acid and urea. When the water content is high, it is very conducive to the proliferation of bacteria and molds.
2. Stuffy and closed space: when the shoes are tightly worn and the ventilation and permeability are poor, the pH value of the skin surface will change, from the original pH 4.4 to about pH 7, and carbon dioxide gas will be released. This environment is most suitable for the growth of certain bacteria on the sole of the foot.
3. Propagation of bacteria: due to the addition of the first and second factors, the growth of foot skin bacteria is caused. These bacteria can decompose the keratin protein of the skin and the urea and lactic acid components in the foot sweat to form various metabolites containing odor, such as methyl mercaptan, short chain fatty acid and ammonia. When these flavors are mixed together and tightly sealed in the airtight socks, the unpleasant foot odor will be formed.
4. Propagation of mold: the hot and humid environment will cause mold to grow and form tinea pedis, commonly known as athlete's foot. Its typical symptom is foot odor. 5. Too thick old horniness: under the infiltration of sweat, too thick old horniness will become a nutrient source for bacteria and mold, promote the proliferation of bacteria and mold, and worsen the formation of foot odor. You may not have a pair of good shoes, but you must have a pair of good insoles!